Sunday, 28 September 2008

The art of bringing up a baby...






...usually means very little art output from the parent, lol! However, I have actually managed to do the odd bit here and there whilst bringing up the little tyke and working full time! This is the beginning of a new series of mixed media. Buildings and skylines have always been a favourite theme of mine, so I thought a little more exploration was in order.




And, of course, how could I resist putting up a pic of the little one:




Here we together are at 2 months:


...and now at 5 months:




3 comments:

seth said...

I like this piece and look forward to seeing more of the series. It is quite interesting and unique. And great photos of the "little tyke" too!

Nicks said...

was going to say WOW thats awesome, but then I scrolled down a bit so I have changed that to

WOW BEAUTIFUL!

love your art work but your little tyke is you best work yet!

The Governess said...

Thank you!