Tuesday, 7 April 2009

Something for Free, Ephemera and Swaps

Swap-bot swap: Vintage Page (Etc.) Swap

Latest Swap Bot Swap - Vintage Paper, etc...
Join in the fun here:
I swap with Swap-bot!

Something for Free? Yes Please!

Copyright D Price-Ewen 2009 (Image for personal use in altered art projects)


A couple of years ago I scored a whole lot of ephemera from an antique shop that was closing down. I've decided to put up the high resolution scans of the images (I now own copyright on) every now and again. Please do use them for your own altered art projects. If you want to search for other freebies on my blog, just click on the "something for free" label in amongst my label cloud on the left. Oh, and if you're confused about the swap bot thing, click on the link under the book to find out more about this fantastic site.

3 comments:

JafaBrit's Art said...

wow, you must have been over the mood with all the ephemera from the antique shop, that is cool. You are very sweet to share it too.

JafaBrit's Art said...

I mean over the moon, not mood.

Debrina said...

tHANKS jAFA GIRL - i KNEW WHAT u meant.