Saturday, 4 April 2009

Small Canvases

A new posting from me! Sorry it's been a while but things have been flat tack at work with my beautiful library becoming more beautiful by the day with renovations and refurbishment.
Ok, so I've been coming home happy but exhausted from work because of everything that's going on. So the blog's been going out the window, and so too the art (note though - I've got a new look! Check out the beautiful blog wallpaper from Background Fairy). Anyway, I've been resorting to miniature art in the shape of ACEO's. I'm putting these ones up on Ebay. I KNOW ITS NAUGHTY! You're not supposed to put ATC's up for sale, but hey, I'm poor, I need money!

My one altruistic act for today though is that I'm also delivering the something free I promised to those first 5 people who said "Yes Please" to my older posting. Enjoy girls! I'd love to see what you do with this one...

4 comments:

Corrine said...

Hi Debbie,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm loving the huge variety of bundles in the disintegration project, and I'm so happy to find other Kiwi artists esp ones that seem to have so much in common. It can feel a bit remote down here sometimes. I haven't heard of Dale Copland's Bakers dozen. Do you have a link? I love your blog, I'll be back often.

The Governess said...

Hey, and you too! I'll leave you Dale Copeland's link on your comments page.

Flower's Page said...

Nice new title mate!
My veriification word is "Fanci"
I think I might 'fanci' a bikkie and a cuppa!! hahahaha

Debrina said...

Well, a quick update: 3 of the aceos here were bought and 1 gifted to Fadwa (you'll just have to wait for it gypsy girl! It will soon be in the post...)