Saturday, 9 July 2016

Debrina Altered Dolls


Debrina Altered''s Art Dolls
Betty B! Copyright, Debrina Altered, 2016

Debrina Altered's Dolls are being launched on Etsy. This is an exciting new direction for me, after concentrating on mixed media and painting for many years.  Not that I haven't been here before...I was once a member of the Wanganui cloth doll and fiber arts club in the early 2000s.  There will be more than just human figures, however, as I'm also a big fan of cloth doll animals too!  So do keep an eye on my Etsy Store, it's about to slowly fill up!

Flower Girl. Copyright Debrina Altered, 2016


4 comments:

suziqu's thread works said...

Your dolls are full of expression - they eyes have it! I wish you every success with Etsy. I have found it a wonderful outlet for my creativity!
Good Luck!
Suzy

Debrina said...

Hey Suziqu! Thanks for stopping on by :-) Yes, thanks for the encouragement. Etsy's such a supportive and fun community to be a part of. Watch our for more dollies!

Caterina Giglio said...

How fun to see you pop up on my side bar again! your flower girl is darling... x

Debrina said...

Thanks Cat!